Outdoors for Life pole puller pads are designed to be used under the impressive pressure of a pole pulling hydraulic jack. They are made from the same proven material used for our outrigger pads.
The biggest problem facing the user of a pole puller is the jack butt sinking into the ground, and for years linemen have been using cut cross arms or outrigger pads to try to stop the sinking. This often results in broken pads, splintered wood and a buried pole puller.
All this causes linemen to avoid using the pole puller, and instead they improperly overload the digger boom, hoping the pole will come out. This can result in costly repairs, frustration, and safely problems are the likely results of overloading a truck’s boom.
Outdoors for Life's pole puller pads are the right tool for the job, providing unprecedented functionality and ease of use.
Pole Puller Pad Features
- Made from 100% non-recycled UHMW
- Comes in high-visibility safety yellow
- Stainless steel wire rope handles – free handle replacement if ever required
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Multi-directional anti-slip surface for safety
- Contoured front to properly fit a pole — reduces tipping of puller into the pole hole
- High-strength material rated up to 100,000 lbs
- Rounded edges for employee protection
- Free customer name and phone number engraved in each pad
- Pad material is resistant to chemicals, oils, and moisture
- Pad material allows easy cleaning when needed